Providence Equestrian Center Riding Lessons Policies
- Our tuition is based on a 40 lesson school year session and is divided into monthly payments. August tuition is due on or before August 20, 2018 and is half of the monthly tuition. September through June is due by the 1st of each month. June tuition will be half the monthly tuition. Tuition may be mailed, dropped in the payment box, or automatically debited from a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover charge card left on file. Summer tuition is based on a 9 week session and is due on or before June 10, 2019. Individual a la carte lessons may be scheduled and are $75/group lesson and $85/private lesson and payment is due at the time of service.
- Late fee- If tuition is received after the 1st of each month, there is a $25 late fee charge. To avoid late fees and ensure timely payments, credit card information may be provided and tuition will be automatically debited on the 1st of each month.
- Discounts- There is a $10 discount applied to every family’s second monthly lesson in our school year session. Three makeup lessons are allowed per session.
- Lesson Withdrawal- In order to notify the barn of withdrawal and cease responsibility for payment of services, a four week written notice must be submitted. Accounts must be settled at the time of withdrawal.
- Make-Up Lessons- Students are encouraged to attend all classes.Three make up lessons are allowed per session. In order to be eligible for a make up, the barn must be notified 48 hours in advance of the scheduled lesson time. There are no make-ups offered for lessons in which the barn was not notified of an absence. There are no make ups for make up lessons. There are no makeup lessons offered for the reason of inclement weather unless the barn cancels lessons due to weather. All classes paid for in the School Year Session must be attended by June 9, 2018. To notify the barn of a lesson that will be missed and to arrange make-up lessons, please call 704-843-5215 or email email@example.com
- Horse Assignments- These are based on rider suitability as well as lesson plans and are up to the sole discretion of the instructor. However, make sure and let your instructor know which of our school horses are your favorites! Remember- It benefits every riders education to ride many different horses
- Unmounted Lessons- PEC will hold up to two un mounted lessons during the session. Material presented in these lessons is a valuable part of a rider’s
education. Weather make ups will only be granted if lessons are cancelled by PEC.